BASIC INDIA ALANKARS IN MUSIC
Alankars means ornaments in music we are arrange the Saptak (Swar) in different ways so they sound beautiful it’s call Alankar
- Aaroh : SA, RE, GA, MA, PA, DHA, NI, SA.
Avroh : SA, NI, DHA, PA, MA, GA, RE, SA.
- Aaroh : SA SA, RE RE, GA GA, MA MA, PA PA,
DHA DHA,NI NI, SA SA.
Avroh : SA SA, NI NI, DHA DHA, PA PA, MA MA
GA GA, RE RE, SA SA.
- Aaroh : SA SA SA, RE RE RE, GA GA GA, MA MA MA
PA PA PA, DHA DHA DHA, NI NI NI, SA SA SA.
Avroh : SA SA SA, NI NI NI, DHA DHA DHA, PA PA PA
MA MA MA, GA GA GA, RE RE RE, SA SA SA.
- Alankar Known as Palta in Hindustani Classical Music and Sarle varse in Carnatic Classical Music
- There are 35 Alankar in Carnatic Music according to Purandar Dasa
- SarangDev’s sangeet Ratnakar and Ahobal’s sangeeth Parijat there are 63 and 68 Alankars in Hindustani Classical Music
- Alankar are define according to different Tala
- Alankar is good exercise for classical vocalist